Sunday, January 11, 2009

*****sleep*******ZZZZZZ********snore***********snooze******

Yes...you guessed it.....sleep is my absolute favourite pastime, above all else, well, a smidgeon above eating (more in future posts about that one). It was easy to find images of me sleeping, because for some kooky reason, HM loves to take pictures of me in this state, there are a gazillion of them.. It's not like sleep for me is a rare occurence or anything, more he gets a kick out of really ugly, drool-ozzing-out-of-the-corner-of-the-mouth-eye-half-open-type pictures, usually really close up showing every blemish, freckle, wrinkle, sheet mark and flaw. He thinks it amusing somehow....he says it is just that I look so adorable when I'm asleep, but every picture he has ever taken shows me, in a godawful state such as above...I think it may stem from a sub-conscious need to wake me from my divine slumber. Doesn't matter how many times he tries to take my picture, I still love to sleep.







1 comment:

  1. Quick pop over to say a HUGE thank you for the lovely comment you made on Kirsty Wiseman's pictures of my kids. Yep, they're radiant but please do NOT let them hear you say that they're perfect! LOL It'll only go to their heads and just think how scary they would be to live with then!

    Fab new blog btw!

    Rosie
    x

    ReplyDelete