Friday, January 9, 2009

Photography


I have been interested in photography for years. HM is photography MAD and loves his old film cameras. We found a digital camera that takes all his old lenses with an adaptor, and it was reduced in the post xmas sales, so we thought, why not spend every last cent we have in the bank on something fun to use? yippididoodaa!!! we have a funky CANON SLR to play with together. This is my first creative piece. It's a little clay mexican folk angel that we gained while living in Houston. It has been hanging in my kitchen for a while now and whenever I look at it the broken wing and foot remind me in a macabre way of Riley. So it was donned with Riley's cutie patootie necklace that he got in Disneyland, put up against my Mexican wall out the back and voila!!

No comments:

Post a Comment