Saturday, February 28, 2009

A little bit stressed


AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. OK.. I feel stressed. I have been working really long hours, and knocking myself out to do what I think is an ok mediocre job. GOD teaching is so hard...it is never finished and never good enough for anyone!!!!!. This is the first time in a long time that I have let myself get sucked in to the absolute rubbish of super teacher. Unfortunately my school is full of them, and I will never be like them, so right now, starting today I say LET IT GO....somewhere off into oblivion my stress and angst about being a perfect teacher has been let free and materialised into nothingness. I say goodbye to that sucky part of myself that hates mediocre. Mediocre is great. I love mediocre. Long live mediocre....

2 comments:

  1. Okay, let it go. And quit saying you suck. You are probably the only person judging yourself so harshly. Knock it off!
    I insist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH POd
    I love it when yu get all bossy!!!

    ReplyDelete