Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wonders will never cease


OK. I have joined the workout world. Yes it is true, to all those of you who know me well and are right at this moment judging me harshly. This year seems to be one of growth and change for me in many ways. I decided that I need to do another something for myself, even if I really hate it, I know I have to do it. (I HATE BEING EVOLVED AND GROWN UP) So I joined Curves. Colleagues of mine poo pooed me saying it was for OLD women. HEELLOOOO!!!!!!! I am 42, and love being around mature and interesting people (espesh when they are wrinklier and fatter and droopier and cellulitier than me).
Anyway, I am popping in after school, pumping away and quite loving it. I feel better (if achy and sore is better) and have more energy and a bit more focus than usual. I am not quite pole bunny yet, but am quite proud of myself for trying.
To all my dear friends and blogaliscious buddies, happy easter and may the rest of your year reflect renewal and abundance.
'I slept and dreamed that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.'

4 comments:

  1. I am that! ( wrinklier and fatter and droopier and cellulitier)
    You have to take care of yourself and one way to do it is by SEXERCISE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi POD, sexercise is my fave too. Perhaps a whole blog post can be dedicated to that in the future?!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - I should too.
    But why does food taste so good? And why does exercise bore me to tears....
    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently wonders do cease.

    ReplyDelete